Radio Show & Podcasts

I host a weekly internet radio talk show on Business and Personal Development topics every Tuesday 6.30-7.15pm UK (1.30-2.15pm EST). Each show has one or more guests who share their stories and expertise with us. Listeners can call in from a landline or their computer and take part in the show chat room. Details are at www.BlogTalkRadio.com/Una-Doyle.

To receive details of show's guests and topics, pop your details in the boxes below:

Enter Your Name:
Enter your Email:
Or, if you're a Facebook fan you may prefer to join the Facebook Group "Una Doyle on the Radio".

Who Do You Know That Would Make a Great Guest?
I'm particularly interested in guests who maybe are not 'experts' in a particular aspect of personal development - they just have sussed out a particular aspect of life or business and want to share what they've experienced or learned.

The 'talk' part of the show means that, yes you got it, people can call in and take part in the show. You can do this one of two ways. You can call the landline number at the top of that show's web page or you can use your computer headset and simply press the 'click to talk' button. Either way, do please give me a couple of minutes to introduce you as myself or a guest might need to finish a sentence first.

If you would like to take part by asking a question or making a comment, yet don't want to be live on air then simple log into the show's chat room and send me an instant message.

All shows are available to listen to online or download to your computer or mp3 player afterwards.

To access all shows please visit my profile page: www.BlogTalkRadio.com/Una-Doyle

By the way, if you register as a user on www.BlogTalkRadio.com then I can see who you are in the chat room (useful for my growing number of regular fans!) and you are also able to leave comments and rate the show. The more ratings I get, the more listeners I get and the more I can put into the show. :-)