Una Recommends...

Those of you who know me will be well aware that I love to share the latest idea, book, product or service that I've come across! So here is a collection of products and services that I recommend...

Some of them I personally use or have used, all of them have been thoroughly checked out by me. (Of course, what suits me may not suit you, so please do your due diligence and use your own judgement and intuition as to what is best for you and your career or business.)

Keep checking back as I add to this section. 

MaestroConference
Conduct teleseminars or teleconference calls? Then check out my favourite new technology...

Recently, I discovered a new teleseminar service called MaestroConference. And so far I love it!

Here's the gist of it...

With Maestro, you can re-create the dynamics of a live workshop through an ordinary teleconference.

Create breakout groups, takes orders by phone -- you can even "pass the mic" to people who "raise their hands" (no annoying background noise or anything like that). 

I love the fact that it lets me be interactive in the same way that I can in a live seminar, but without the hassle of travel, booking rooms, etc and we can all take part from the comfort of our own office or home.

It has let a few of us who like to be first in on a special rate in the run up to the official launch in the summer. Check out the website for how it all works:


Spam Arrest
I have found this service to be wonderful and incredibly cost-effective at eliminating spam. I've used this service very happily since 2004. Have a go at the free trial by clicking the banner below to see if it might suit you too...




Wealth Dynamics
Discover Your Path of Least Resistance to Wealth...
Start a company, buy a business, trade shares, invest in property, franchise, raise financing, write a book? Do you sometimes wonder what strategy to follow?

Do you wonder how the wealthiest people in the world got there when they have followed such opposing paths to success?
  • Bill Gates leverages his products with other people's systems
  • Jeff Bezos leverages his system with other people's products
  • Jack Welch chose to run companies he did not start
  • Richard Branson chose to start companies he does not run
  • Warren Buffett invests in companies he neither started nor runs
I have personally benefited tremendously from discovering my profile. It has helped me to gain clarity on where to spend my time, what kind of team is best for me and how to leverage my strengths in a way that is both fun and wealth-generating...

Have a look and if it feels right for you, take your wealth profile test now.
Wealth Dynamics Profile Test

I would also suggest that you read Roger Hamilton's (the guy who devised all this) book, "Your Life, Your Legacy" as that gives you some good detail on what strategy to apply for your profile and lists the steps to take to do that. I've found that incredibly useful and every time I revisit it I 'get it' at a deeper level. You can get the book or CD set from the XL Store.

Your Life Your Legacy Book

If you find that you would like more help applying Wealth Dynamics in your career or business, I can recommend some very good certified Wealth Dynamics Business Coaches, just drop me a line or give me a call.


The Lotus Seed Process
I would not be who I am today without this approach to getting rid of emotional baggage and negative patterns. As a Lotus Seed Process Practitioner over several years, I saw time and time again how clients benefited in so many ways, for instance:
  • Overcoming procrastination
  • Improved personal and business relationships
  • Increased their business, profits and/or got promoted
  • Gaining inner peace
  • Feeling good about themselves and valuing their talents & gifts
  • Reduced worry and stress
  • Increased energy
Now there is a team of practitioners in the UK and USA that I can put you in touch with if you would like more information or an introductory session. Give me a call or drop me a line and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.