Books & Audio

I am the author of a forthcoming personal development book. (* For those of you that were expecting “Life Lessons from Salsa: How to Stop Dancing to Others’ Tunes & Choreograph Your Meaningful Life” please see the bottom of this page.)

This book contains the principles that I believe are vital in order to take the pioneer’s path to get the results you really want, personally and professionally.

These principles are what I talk about in my keynotes and articles and the book will act as a support to people to help them to implement the strategies that work for them and build upon their pioneering spirit.

Based around the three questions (see home page) this book will provide practical advice, inspirational insights, case studies and exercises.

I know a lot of people like to listen rather than read, so I will be making an audio of the book too.

To be kept informed as to progress on the book and when it is available, please add your name and email address below:

ADD FORM HERE FOR BOOK MAILING LIST

* Summer ’08 I started working on a personal development book that used salsa as a metaphor for certain life lessons that I had observed as a keen salsa dancer. Later in the year I thought what a wonderful idea it would be to make that salsa metaphor into a story and I began to write a novel to match the life lessons. Let’s just say that I bit off more than I could chew at this time in my life! While I had invested my resources in learning more about how to write fiction and a novel it was really asking a lot of myself to write a first time novel which story matched the lots of messages I wished to convey.

So, I decided for now to put the novel on the back burner and to do it once I have finished the above book. Perhaps then I will revisit the life lessons that naturally come out of the novel’s story and add a personal development guide. I will see how life guides me in the meantime.