About Una

My vision is to see lots of people making positive long-term and permanent changes in their lives and my purpose is to help make this vision real. When people make these kinds of changes, they have a much bigger positive impact on those around them. This is how they get to leave the world a better place than when they found it – this is leaving a legacy.

A legacy could be as simple (and challenging!) as being a better parent or a better boss. Or it could be creating a new company or a charitable foundation. What it is doesn’t matter so much. How a legacy impacts and inspires people it what is important…

My way of doing this is to help as many people as possible to be more pioneering and to discover their own pioneering path.

You don’t have to be an inventor or an explorer to be a pioneer. Shaking off the shackles of your negative conditioning is pioneering enough in this world as far as I am concerned!

My pioneering path has taken a number of years and many winds, twists and turns. I have had help from amazing people in my life. Some of my teachers have unknowingly taught me my hardest and biggest lessons through the challenges they presented to me. Some of my teachers have guided me through approaches and processes that have helped me to improve my inner and outer game to get me where I am today. I thank you all.

All I know is that years ago I was miserable, unable to be in a loving relationship with myself or anybody else because of my low self-esteem, I was stressed to the eyeballs and not properly utilizing or valuing my talents.

Along the way I have made many mistakes and learned many lessons.

At this point in my journey I have discovered how to release the crap conditioning that is not the true me. I have invested in and developed my talents and gifts. I have come to surround myself with loving, helpful people that I have lots of fun with – whether at work or play. I now love letting my gifts shine to inspire, guide and help as many people as possible.

The journey continues… I, like us all, am a work in progress.

Subscribe to my newsletter if you are curious to see how it progresses.

The Facts
Education, Qualifications & Training
• Lotus Seed Process Practitioner
• Energy therapies
• Coaching qualification
• Train the trainer course
• BA (Hons) in Business Studies – University of Leeds Business School
• CIM Advanced Certificate in Marketing (and Sales)
• I grew up in Ireland and attended primary and secondary school in Dublin


Experience
• 6 years working in personal development
• Change management (at Network Rail working on major change projects)
• PR & marketing communications
• Sales


You may have heard of me by another name…
When I first set up in business I was doing life coaching and called it Synchronicity4U. I was inspired by the idea of how synchronicities or coincidences occur when we become more in alignment. The name meant a lot to me, however it was hard for some people to say and to spell and the 4U got caught in spam filters! It had to go…

The next iteration of my business was called Confidence Gets Results. I found as I was working with clients that a lack of confidence really held them back. By this stage I had built my free promotional talks into keynote speeches and workshops that organisations were paying for, I was doing executive coaching as well as life coaching. In addition I was making appearances on national TV and local radio and TV as well as in women’s and business publications.

At this point I had been experiencing The Lotus Seed Process, an approach that helps people to release deep-seated negativity and patterns. I was so impressed I became the first practitioner in the world that the founder trained and I spent the next couple of years working one-to-one with clients.

Late in 2007 it all changed as it became clear that even though I was great at working with clients in this way and indeed found it very fulfilling to see the long-term changes that resulted, there was something missing. I wasn’t working to my greatest strengths and I was leaving certain talents on the table. A year of trial, error and limbo land ensued with many more personal and business lessons on my journey.

I came up with the ‘Pioneering’ concept. To me it is an evolution of ‘Confidence’. It incorporates all the great results that confidence gives that I used to speak about and much, much more besides… It took me a while longer to envision how it all fits together.

You know what, six months later when I was putting together some new keynote speeches I realised something. What I’m sharing with you is always going to evolve. Whether I’m sharing with other people’s resources and products or my talks and coaching programmes, I always like to be at the cutting edge.

From now my company is simply known as UnaDoyle.com so that I can stop constantly rebranding and get on with my work! LOL

Now, this website gives you the picture of where I can be most valuable to you and your organisation.